A TYPICAL DAY
- Introducing cursive Sandpaper Letters at such a young age gives a child an advanced learning experience in the language area.
- The children use glass plates and real utensils during lunch time! This alows the children to practice real life skills as well as practicing fine motor skills.
Where Children Discover A Passion For Learning…
- The child learns while also having fun. With the help of a certified Montessori teacher, the child is guided throughout the school day and is offered one-on-one presentations. The Montessori materials provide the concrete understanding, which is helpful toward establishing a solid foundation for the child’s lifelong journey.
- Baking is not only for the fun of it, but it also helps with learning math, improving language skills, and fostering independence.
- Writing with chalk requires fine motor skills and is essential for developing handwriting. Washing dishes helps children learn how to take care of themselves, their environment and to build life skills.